We are finally back open and its great to be back, below are just some of the necessary procedures we have put in place to be Covid Secure.
If you are eating with us:
- You must book your table in advance.
- Please arrive at the time you have booked for; we can no longer offer pre dinner drinks at the bar or after dinner drinks if your table is re-booked.
- When you arrive, you will be shown directly to your table, please remember that we can no longer share communal spaces so coats cannot be taken.
- We will then provide the days menu and wine list, get you drinks and set your table.
- Once you are settled, we will get on with serving you your Michelin Starred meal.
- We will ask you to stay seated during your visit but if required, our restrooms are operating on a 1 in 1 out system with sanitisation stations on route. The restrooms are locked, if there is a
key available, they are unoccupied and you are free to use them.
If you are drinking with us:
- Due to social distancing restrictions, it will not be possible to drink inside the pub.
- When you arrive, do not enter the pub, please go to the back and find a table.
- Please come to the hatch to order your drinks, we will pour them and bring them to you with pleasure.
- Contactless payment will be taken when your drinks are delivered to your table.
- We must keep a register of everyone on the premises, we will collect your contact details while delivering your drinks, these will be kept for 21 days as required by law.
- If you require the restroom please come to the hatch and request the key.
- Please do not bring empty glassware back to the pub, this will be done by a member of staff.
- On Sundays we are not serving food, the pub will be open for drinks from 4.00pm – 8.00pm, this will be table service only.
- You must remember to social distance at all times.
Our full risk assessments are available to view if required.
Sorry if all this seems a bit formal but rules are rules and we’re making sure we stay alert and Covid secure.
All of this is a new to us as it is to you, so please bear with us, we will get there together.
Looking forward to seeing you all soon
All of us at the White Swan